it’s all coming to an end

So as this year comes off to an end, as you know, this will be my last blog. And honestly, I’m slightly sad about it. Weird to say but I actually enjoyed opening myself up and letting everyone see the real me.

Junior year is coming to an end and I swear I remember entering high school just yesterday. This year and the past years have gone by incredibly fast. I’ve lost friends along the way, some who I didn’t wish to lose and some who I’m glad I lost but I’ve also gained many great friends. Great friends who I know I’ll always be friends with and that always make me laugh and who I’m always having a good time with. These friends are literally a blessing because they let me join them in the middle of the year when I had no one else to hang out with and I’m thankful for them.

This year by far has been the best academically. The past years I’ve settled with mostly B’s and a C but this year I had all A’s except for a B. I’m more than proud of myself because I did all that even while getting 9 hours of sleep everyday – weird right?

I’m not sure if it’s only me but if I’m honest, I’m literally terrified about becoming a senior and then heading off to college. I know senior year will be hectic and extremely busy, especially since I’ll be taking my first AP class (kind of scared for that as well) but it’s for my most favorite subject; psychology. The brain is something that interests me so much. Crazy to think that this entire blog was all typed because my little brain thought of it.

Anyways, as this year comes to an end, I can only think of all the homework I’ll be receiving as a senior. All the sleepless nights (hopefully there’s none) or all the things that will be keeping me busy to prepare me for the upcoming years of college. The years where I’ll be transitioning into an adult, who’ll probably have 23643895 dogs, where I’ll go from living with my parents to into my own apartment, paying for my own bills.

But that’s not until a year from now, so I won’t have to be worrying about it just yet. Until then, I’ll keep enjoying my 9 hour sleep schedule. Although, I might extend it to 10 hours.

Sleep is good for the soul.

4 thoughts on “it’s all coming to an end

1. I know its sad that this year is coming to an end and im the same way I’ve lost a few friends this year but it was all worth it because along the way I’ve also gained even better friends. Plus there’s always a reason behind losing “those” friends and its usually for the better.

2. This is so good. We are all scared to finish high school and experience the world on our own but it’s a beautiful way of life.

3. Crazy how High School can change some people but it’s all part of it we lose friends and we gain some and i feel the same way when you say that it feels like you entered High School just yesterday.